Monthly Prayer Guide August 2018
The CityChurch Network of Arkansas publishes this monthly regional prayer guide to coordinate united prayer in Arkansas. This is intended to be a resource to supplement Leader Prayer Groups and other personal and corporate times of prayer. Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed.
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. – Philippians 1:9-11
Lord, let this prayer be true of ourselves, our families and our communities. We approach your throne in confidence asking …
That our love may abound still more and more…
- …in our families and friendships
- …in our conflicts
- …between our churches
That our schools would be filled with Your knowledge and truth…
- Raise up school administrators and teachers with the discernment to teach the truth of Scripture.
- May our schools approve what is excellent to You and reject false and deceptive ideologies.
- May our classrooms be positive learning environments that bring many to the knowledge of God.
That our youth would be filled with the fruit of righteousness…
- Raise up young leaders who will set an example of purity and righteousness among their peers.
- May our children be committed to the truth of Scripture.
- Return prayer to our classrooms through a student-led prayer movement.
That our schools and our children would experience a great revival.
In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.