Monthly Prayer Guide April 2018
Prayer brings people together. Prayer builds bridges between opposing persons and even political parties. Prayer reminds us that we are created in God’s image and He desires for us to represent Him everywhere we go. Prayer brings UNITY. In 2018, our theme will be Pray for America – UNITY, based upon Ephesians 4:3 which challenges us to mobilize unified public prayer for America, “Making every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.”
Our hope is that individuals, churches, and spiritual leaders in America, will humble ourselves and unify in prevailing prayer for the next great move of God in America. We can come together in clear agreement that this is our greatest need. We can become a visible union, standing together in prayer. We can pray more than ever before, and practice extraordinary prayer for the next great move of God in America that will catapult the message of the gospel nationally and internationally.
Pastor Ronnie Floyd
Senior Pastor of Cross Church in Northwest Arkansas
President of the National Day of Prayer
Regional Ministry Highlight
One Voice is a regional event to unite every church in Central Arkansas in prayer for revival. One Voice is partnering with the National Day of Prayer to host a special regional observance on Thursday, May 3rd, at 7:00 PM hosted at Immanuel Baptist Church. One Voice is free and open to the public and invites every church in Central Arkansas.
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. – Ephesians 4:3
Lord, only you can bring unity to America. We approach your throne in confidence asking You…
• To empower our pastors and churches to make every effort to cooperate in unity,
• To break barriers of division and unite Central Arkansas in an unprecedented way through One Voice,
• To make the church in America an example of the unity found in Jesus,
• For unity among our families, schools and workplaces,
• For unity among our local and state leaders,
• For unity among all ethnicities and communities across America,
• For a united cry for the next Great Awakening in America.