Monthly Prayer Guide November 2018
The CityChurch Network of Arkansas publishes this monthly regional prayer guide to coordinate united prayer in Arkansas as a resource for Leader Prayer Groups and concerted prayer. Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed.
For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God. – Romans 8:15-16
Lord, in this National Adoption Month, we approach Your throne in confidence asking…
That our churches would be free of the spirit of fear.
- Show me areas where I have been ruled by fear.
- Give our leaders boldness to align with Jesus.
- Uproot the foothold of fear among our children.
That we would receive the Spirit of adoption.
- Give us confidence in how You see us.
- Remove condemnation from our hearts.
- Help us overcome isolation.
That our churches would become the family of God.
- Raise up spiritual fathers in our churches.
- Give us greater love for one another.
- Bring our churches into greater unity as Your body.
That the church would meet the needs of the fatherless.
- Raise up adoptive and foster families in our churches.
- Show us how to support our adoptive/foster families.
- Meet the needs of every orphan in our city.
That You would revive us.
- We want to be Your hands and feet.
- Empower us with your Spirit to care for the fatherless.
- Heal the broken families in our city with your love.
In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.