Regional Prayer Guide January 2019
The CityChurch Network of Arkansas publishes this monthly regional prayer guide to coordinate united prayer in Arkansas as a resource for Leader Prayer Groups and concerted prayer. Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed.
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe according to the working of his great might. – Ephesians 1:16-19
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families and our communities. We approach Your throne in confidence asking…
… That we would never cease to give thanks.
- Help us overcome discouragement with gratitude
- Make gratitude the natural attitude of our churches
- Help us understand Paul’s example of unceasing thanksgiving
…That we would receive the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus.
- Give us heavenly wisdom and eternal insight
- Reveal the character and nature of Jesus
- Deepen our personal intimacy with Jesus
… That the eyes of our hearts would be enlightened to understand the hope of our calling.
- Connect us to Your big picture for our city
- Make our hearts tender to Your voice
- We set our hope and trust in You
… That we would experience the immeasurable greatness of Your power.
- Fill our churches with profound spiritual hunger
- Meet us in our inadequacies and deficiencies
- Move in power in our city
… That You would revive us
- Make our city a beacon of your power to heal and deliver
- Draw Your people together in unprecedented unity
- Be exalted high above our own ministries
In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.