The CityChurch Network publishes this monthly prayer guide as a helpful tool to promote agreement in prayer among churches and small groups across Arkansas. Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this prayer guide and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community.
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing… If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. – John 15:5-9
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families, and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That we would abide in Your love.
- Show us how the Father loves the Son.
- Make our hearts rooted in that same love.
- Help us not to stray from Your love.
… That we would do everything in relationship.
- Show us the areas of striving apart from you.
- Prune areas where we need fresh growth.
- Reconnect us to your vine where we have grown disconnected.
… That Your word would abide in our hearts.
- Bring us into agreement with your prayers for our community.
- Fill our mouths with Your testimony in every situation.
- Renew our hearts daily with Your word.
… That we would bear much fruit and prove to be Your disciples.
- Show us our greatest days of growth yet.
- May each of our ministries enter days of new fruitfulness.
- Empower your people with the rain of your Spirit.
… That you would revive us!
- Make our churches vibrant branches on your vine.
- Reveal your abiding love to the lost in our city.
- Saturate our city with hope in your word.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!