The CityChurch Network publishes this monthly prayer guide as a helpful tool to promote agreement in prayer among churches and small groups across Arkansas. Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this prayer guide and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community.
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds… Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure. The Lord lifts up the humble; he casts the wicked to the ground… the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love… He strengthens the bars of your gates; he blesses your children within you. He makes peace in your borders; he fills you with the finest of the wheat. He sends out his command to the earth; his word runs swiftly. – Psalm 147:3-15
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families, and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That You would heal the brokenhearted.
- Gather the outcast into the family of God.
- Mend the areas of pain in our relationships.
- Bring restoration power to families in crisis.
… That You would lift up the humble.
- Help us to live with the humility of Jesus.
- Bring our churches to humble unity as a spiritual family.
- Lift up the marginalized and underserved in our community.
… That we would hope in your steadfast love.
- May the love of Jesus be the centerpiece of our churches.
- Make us messengers of hope for the hopeless.
- Take pleasure in us as we seek after you.
… That our children would be blessed with peace.
- Bless our children with the riches of the knowledge of God.
- Speak your peace to storms facing our children.
- Satisfy the desires of their hearts with your love.
… That You would revive us.
- Let your word run swiftly and be glorified in us.
- Send a great revival to our children and student ministries.
- Fill our community with the praise of your goodness.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!