The CityChurch Network publishes this monthly prayer guide as a helpful tool to promote agreement in prayer among churches and small groups across Arkansas. Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this prayer guide and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community.
I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. – John 17:20-23
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families, and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That many would believe in your through our words…
- Give us your heart for the broken and lost in our city.
- Fill our lips and hearts with your word for our city.
- Draw many to you as we speak your word with boldness.
… That we would know your love.
- Show us the unsearchable greatness of your love for us.
- Remove everything that hinders love from our lives.
- Empower us to love you with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
… That we would love each other well.
- Show us the unsearchable greatness of your love for others.
- Help us to prefer others with the humility of Jesus.
- Heal broken relationships in our families and churches.
… That the churches of our city would cooperate as one.
- Give us tender hearts toward other churches in our city.
- Show us opportunities to come together as a city.
- Build relational bridges among our city and church leaders.
… That you would revive us!
- Unite our churches to reflect the heart of Jesus.
- Transform our city through the united efforts of your people.
- Bring many to faith in Jesus through the unity in our churches.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!